Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lord of the Rings Award

Thank you, James and Jacob, for giving me this award!!

Now, I know all of you want to know what my big post is about, and it's supposed to be posted by now. I'm working on it people :) I'm almost done!! I just need Eldra to help me with a few more things, then I'm done. It will be posted before the week is through!

Ok, now onto the award.


I have to answer the following questions.

1) - Who is your favorite LOTR character and why?
My favorite character is Legolas. Yes, yes, I know! The elf that everyone loves... or at least, as Eldra says, every fan girl loves...:/ (NO, that's not why he's my favorite). Elves are my favorite of all the races in Middle Earth. 'Nuff said.

2) - If you were in Middle Earth, what species would you be?
Uh, I am in Middle Earth. And I'm an elf called Leauphaun. Can't you see the ears?

3) - If you were in Middle Earth where would you be from?
Since I am in Middle Earth, I'm from Rivendell. I was lost when I was only a mellenia old and got picked up by Elrond's sons, Elladan and Elrohir. They took me back, and I was raised in Rivendell. Then, when I turned 1,500, I got sent to Earth where tips of my ears got cut off because I was supposed to look like Men. Here I am.
The story of my life :)

So I have to tag 5 other people.
I tag

Elizabeth

I know y'all are busy, so don't feel pressured into doing this.

Signed with cheesecake - Leauphaun

2 comments:

Vrenith said...

Oh! I did not see this!! I shall try to do this tag. :) Looks like a lot of fun...

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Hehe, I was (at first) wondering why you hadn't commented on a LOTR post :) (not to be snobby)

Oh, goody... can't wait!

- Leauphaun