Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's Been Two Weeks...

Hello, Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, Wizards, Ninja, Other People and Geese. It's been two weeks since the most epic day of my life!!

Why have I not blogged about my most epic day?? Well, I have, I just haven't finished my post. Mmm-hmm. It's taken me two weeks to get my blog post completed. Or not completed, as the case is. I still haven't finished it!!!
I just wanted to update so you guys didn't think I disappeared O_o

HUGE blog post coming soon!!

Signed with a bowling ball - Leauphaun

4 comments:

Vrenith said...

Is it... is it... ABOUT THE ART SHOW?!

Jus' wonderin'. ;)

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Hahaha, nope :) It's BETTER!!! It still has to do with art, and a show, but not together...;D

'Tis good hearing from you again this past week, Vren :)

- Leauphaun

James and Jacob said...

There is a Lord of the Rings award for you on my blog. :) Can't wait for the epic post!

Leauphaun said...

Really?? Sweet!!! Thanks J & J!!

Haha, me too!! I still haven't gotten it done (partly because of Eldra...)

- Leauphaun