Monday, September 19, 2011

School (NO! Not THAT!)

Welcome Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, Wizards, Ninja and Other People! I am sitting, waiting for my computer to back up it's memory on DVD's. 'Tis boring work, but it has to be done. It's on disk 3 of 5. Blah O_o

Don't worry, about the title, it's not THAT bad ;)

Well, we decided what I am doing for school this year and we went with online school where you can pick what courses you want to take online. It is great, not awesome, but just great. I wouldn't say it's the next best thing since sliced bread, but it's ok.
So, what courses am I taking online, you ask?? I'm taking

-Christian Studies (Bible)
- Marketing (what makes people buy products, creating product images, etc...)
and
-Digital Arts (My FAVORITE)

So I haven't started my CS or M but I have started my digital arts. And I LOVE it!! Not gonna lie, it's a little tough, but it's all good :) *gets smug look* *SLAP* 'Leauphaun, it's not good for you wear that smug look. It doesn't become you' *rubs cheek sheepishly*

OK It's later and I'm really tired so excuse my randomness ;) (though I'm sure you all love it)
Yeah, I'm loving the digital course. For lesson 2 we had to draw 5 sketches of different things with the program GIMP using our tablets (in my case my Intous4).
Here are my lesson 2 projects. I'll post them in simplicity order.

Swan


Dog

Darth Vader
^_^

Eye

Lion
So these are my 5 sketches and I have NO idea what my marks are on them because my teacher hasn't looked at them yet  >_>

My two favorite are the Swan and Vader

Signed with a jellyfish - Leauphaun

2 comments:

Vrenith said...

Ooh... Darth Vader looks... Vader-ish. XD I really love the eye, though. I'm sure she'll grade them epically! Ahem, Epically. ;)

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Hahaha, my teacher gave me a full 10 score!! He said he really liked Vader too ^_^ Lol
:) Thank you.

;)

- Leauphaun