Saturday, September 10, 2011

Meeting Other Bloggers!!! =D

Greetings Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, Wizards, Ninja and Other People.

You will never guess who we, (Eldra, Goose and I), met at the art show...

You'll.                                         

Never.                      

Guess....


SQUEEKS, SON OF THE KING AND TORPEDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

They are such awesome people!!!

So. The story...well, a shortened version.

So, some of you may know that Squeeks and her brother, Son of the King (aka, SOTK), live about an hour away from Eldra, Goose and I. We decided to meet up at an art show that I had entered. Well, lets just say that it was a lot of fun meeting up and talk about stuff. Books, collage, Goose, Tim Hawkins, usernames, ninja, dragons, LOTR (of course!!), Obidiah, writing, artwork...Goose again :) lol

It was great.

Guys, it was awesome hanging out with you for that short hour and a half!!!! We have to get together soon!!!! ;)
Goose wanted me to give you guys the link to Tim Hawkins. Here it is, part 1.

Signed with a handshake - Leauphaun

4 comments:

Vrenith said...

Lucky ducky smucky mud!! (again ;) )

How did the art show go?!

*sighs* It seems to me that all the people I want to meet live in a different state--or in Canada. :) A lot of bloggers I know live in Canada... The worst part is, the ones I want to meet the most in the states don't live in states close by! XD

Hey, if I don't reply to comments for awhile, it means I haven't had time to go to a restaurant to get internet. :)

Leauphaun said...

The art show was FANTASTIC!! Lots of positive feed back. I might have a few commissions coming soon :) I sold one piece though!! It is 'Retirement Strolls' (the blue horse with the blue background) to a woman who owned a retirement/abused horse farm. She was in love with the painting.

Don't worry. I know how hard it is when you don't have internet 24/7.

- Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

Oh, I LOVED that one! I can understand why she wanted it. :)

I have actually had one lady (that I just met) ask for a drawing. :) She wants her dog done, a dog that was formerly abused. That's all I know...

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Me too!! But I'm glad ONE sold!!

Really?? SWEET!!! That's exciting!! I'm sure you'll do GREAT!!

- Leauphaun