Friday, July 22, 2011

Two Opeinings

I have done two openings in the past 3 weeks. Both being TRON: Legacy; one is a 20 second opening from a song by Chord of 3, and the other tobyMac. The first one is Parasite by Chord of 3.

To make the videos in high resolution click play than pause the video. Go to where it says 320, scroll over it and click on the 720 to get HD playback


This on is Catchafire (White Rabbit Remix (yes, yes I know. White Rabbit Remix)). My most recent video.


I would also like to say that, on my YouTube channel, my video Hero (Legion of Doom Remix) has gotten 1,250 views!!! This is huge for me because I never thought that one of my videos would have this many views in just a short 2 months! Thank you all for viewing it!!!!!
Signed with Pepper - Leauphaun

2 comments:

Vrenith said...

Great videos. :) I really like the first, though the second was really good, too...

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Vrenith!! =D

- Leauphaun