Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lots Of Things

Yes, my Precious, LOTS of things can happen, yessssss....plenty of things, my love.
GOLLU- Uh, hi! *nervous giggle* I was juuuust, *coughs*, uh...um
Nothin' was happening, Mr. Gandalf sir. Nothin' at all. Well maybe just a few little things but it had nothing to do with Mr. Frodo...sir?!

Ha! I HAD to do that
Something you may not know (In fact I know you don't know) is that I can do a very close impression of Samwise Gamgee. It is weird how much I sound like Sam.

Anyhoo I have way to much stuff to blog about. Maybe not but it sure feels like it!

The first thing is that Goose and I tried to film a sequel, but he felt to pressured and his performance wasn't nearly as funny as the first one. Though it did have it's moments.
So we will try it again but it may work, and it may not :/

The second thing is the weather had finally warmed up and it feels like spring. The flowers have all bloomed and the lilacs outside of our front door smell wonderful :)

Third. We recently rented Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
At first I really didn't like it, but it has grown on me and now I really like it!

Maybe because King Caspian looks like one of my 'favorite' hockey players Kris Letang

Kris Letang 'Tanger'
King Caspian
Strange isn't it?

I've got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it?
- Jack Sparrow

Johnny Depp? Where's him?
qoute- a very good friend

Well, that is all I have to say right now
TTFN

Signed with Brown - Leauphaun

7 comments:

Jake said...

I liked the Narnia movie, but it was disappointing compared to the first two. :)

They do look alike. O_o

Methinks the Goose needs to listen to a couple of batches of "They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!" to get his Random on. :| It always helps with me. Don't feel pressured: just feel the Random. If ye guys feel pressured, don't do it, 'cause it won't work correctly. :) That's the way it felt with the Flow'st. I've written three poems over the course of half a year about the Flow'st, because I had to wait for Random Inspiration. And the first is still the best.

Leauphaun said...

Yeah, it wasn't as good as the first two but the movie has grown on me. I would get it but I don't have the cash right now O_o

Tell me about it. Eldra and I saw Caspian and she yelled "HE LOOKS LIKE TANGER!"

Lol!
Yes he does! We often go back to 'Fellowship of the Vuvuzela' to get our funny going.
Good. We will get it done, it may just take a while :)

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

I agree with Jake about the movie. :) Caspian, well, I liked his character, but since I've seen Prince Caspian, it bothered me. Same actor, but no accent... That's the only reason it bothered me, but he is a good actor... just different from Prince Caspian.

Ha, ha.

No pressure, Goose. ;)

And Caspian DOES look like the hockey player!

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Yes, there were way to many plot-holes in it! The main thing..er...two things that really bothered me was
1. The green mist.
It looked like someone had spent 2 hours animating it instead of 2 years.
The second thing is Coriakin; the wizzard/punished star. He was way to...gruff? Grumpy? I don't know exactaly, but I didn't think that he was a well thought out character, unlike the books where he was kind, and slightly jolly.

He thanks you :)

DOESN'T HE?!?!?!?! The funny thing is Caspian is supposed to be mediterranean while the hockey player is, get this, French-Canadian! The difference!

TTFN
- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

French Canadian?

Well, Caspian does look a bit French... XD

Yeah, the green mist really bothered me as well. Not very well done, and as well, it was not in the book *at all* and they used that as the main plot. :P

All in all, though, it was pretty good, especially Eustace. XD

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Yup :)
They are totally different, yet they look almost the same O_o

Well the mist wasn't supposed to be colored. It was supposed to be...well...a mist. Like low cloud; fog.

Yes! Him and Reepicheep were the most like the books.

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Heh, including the diary entries by Eustace... XD

Yep. Ones medieval and ones modern. :)