Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Thinking....I'm Thinking...

I need you're help (again)

I'm trying to decide if I should create (another) blog for my music videos instead of putting them on this blog. Would that be better? Or should I keep my blog count down to 6?? It would be nice to have a blog all on it's own just for music videos, but it would be a hassle for you people that follow all of my other blogs.

Let me know what I should do.

Should I make another blog?
Or
Should I keep the music videos on this blog?

Signed with a statue - Leauphaun

3 comments:

James and Jacob said...

I think you should post your music videos on this blog. :)

P.S. I subscribe to your YouTube page. :)

Vrenith said...

Ah, I am not the person to ask... I'm not that good at making decisions. I'll just have to say--do what you think would be easiest/best for you. :)

That probably doesn't help at all. :P

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

@ James and Jacob
Ok, thanks. Thats one vote for 'keep' :)

@ Vrenith
Well, whatever the majority vote is...you'll have voted on the oppisite one ;D jk
It does...just in a sort of...er...different way :)

- Leauphaun