Saturday, May 28, 2011

A for Excellent. Or is that E?

I have been awarded the

So now I have to do it. Or not.
But I will.

To complete - and receive- this reward I must list 7 things about myself.

1: I have never been to Disney Land/World, though my dad has gone 17 times.

2: I've been part of (and won) in the Calgary Stampede
Art division of course

3: Lord of the Rings. I WASN'T IN IT!

4: I have previously taken dance lessons but want to pick up hip-hop

5: I played the piano for 3 years. Never liked it but now I want to pick up guitar

6: My family previously owned a Dodge Stealth and a Chevrolet Corvette.
I got picked up from art lessons in a Corvette. How cool! :)

7: And I've never licked a spark plug, and I've never sniffed a stink bug, and I have never painted daisies on a big red rubber ball.

There. Now you know more useless facts about me.

And now I have to tag 15 people, but I don't have that many followers so everyone that hasn't done this tag has now been tagged
Signed with a skater shoe - Leauphaun

6 comments:

Vrenith said...

Wait--is number seven from 'The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything' Veggie Tales?? I love their songs. XD

Ok, so I'll have to cook something up that's... well... useless. ;)

--Vrenith (upon mine honor, I'll do it!)

Leauphaun said...

=D Hehe, yes it is. But honestly I have never done all three

Jake said...

Uh oh.

James and Jacob said...

What do you use to record clips for your music videos?

Leauphaun said...

@ Jake
What are you 'uh oh-ing' about?

@ James and Jacob
I use a legal DVD ripper called 'Magic DVD ripper'.
http://www.magicdvdripper.com/dvd-ripper.htm
It costs $35 and can sometimes be a fussy porgram at times, but does the job.
To edit I use 'Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9.0b. There are better programs, but it can handle iTunes files no problem.

- Leauphaun

James and Jacob said...

Thanks for the info. :)