Monday, May 2, 2011

10 Things About Myself - A Tag

*Gleeps* *Gasps* *Glucks*
O_o ok

I have been tagged in the 10 Things About Myself Tag.
Here we...er..I go

1) Your Hero
Jesus/God/Holy Spirit
But my other hero (for the moment) is WTB

2) Your favorite subject in school
Art.
All. The. Way

3) Your favorite animal
Probably horses but it may change with my mood. Like if I'm in a funny mood it can be cats (well it may be the lolz cats but STILL)

4) Your favorite reptile
Killer Croc?
Er, does he count?

5) Your number of dogs
None. Unless you count all my paintings of dogs. But other than them, no

6) Your favorite movie(s)
TRON: Legacy, All three LOTR, (New) Narnia

7) Are you an early bird or a bed bug?
Definitely bed bug

8) When is your birthday
June 17 (Yup, I'm still a spring baby, though I like it to be warm enough to be summer)

9) How many bathrooms does your house have
Two

10) Have you ever been to Galveston, Texas?
Nope. I've been to the states but not to Texas

I tag... Vrenith. Jake and Elizabeth

Thanks Ry for creating this tag :)

Signed with a teal background - Leauphaun

3 comments:

Vrenith said...

Aha! Another blog post, coming up!

ART. IS. EPIC.

I write, but art is my all-time favorite--even over reading, which I do nearly twenty four hours of the day!

:)

--Vrenith

Ryebrynn Lyla Shveer said...

Good job Leauphaun! I'm glad you enjoyed it! XD! Lol. I made that tag for fun, and fun it has made! :D







-Ryebrynn

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Ry! =D
It was fun to do!!!!

God Bless!! - Leauphaun