Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Top Ten Things on My Mind - A Tag

I am finally getting onto the TTTOMM tag (don't ask me why I only did the initials)
Here we go!

1. TRON: Legacy
 We just got our confirmation email that TRON: Legacy was being shipped to us! *Squeals*  SO EXCITED!

2. Celtic Woman
A band with WONDERFUL voices. Nice Celtic music :) LOVE THEM


3. Tangled
We rented Tangled and it is just as funny as they say. GO RENT IT! Hilarious but sweet




4. Digital Art School
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO COLLAGE! 'Nuf said

5. Wacom Tablets
Just something I'm saving up for. It's like a GIANT track pad only you have a stylist with it. Kind of a digital sketch book. Tried it, now I'm hooked on it :)


6. LOLZ Cat Pictures
LOL I am in love with this picture

Rubber Ducky, you're the one. Rubber Ducky, you're so fun. Haha so CUTE!


7. YouTube
I recently got a YouTube account and have posted quite a few of my music videos and some speed drawings.



8. Thousand Foot Krutch DVD
I JUST LEARNED THAT ON JUNE 7TH TFK IS RELEASING THEIR DVD. THE COOL PART ABOUT THAT IS THAT ELDRA AND I ARE IN THE DVD! Well, sort of. I know we are in the crowd but you probably won't even see us...I'm mumbling again arnt I?


9. Teaching Art
I am going to start teaching art. Once I get some students that is...

10. Adobe Photoshop CS5
If I had the cash I would buy it. That (and about 500 other things)

4 comments:

Creative Artist said...

TEACHING ART?? Gah, how I wish I lived near ye... -_-

Leauphaun said...

:D
YUP!
I SO wish you guys lived near Eldra and I. IT WOULD BE EPIC.

That's funny because I dreampt about Jake last night. We were living in our previous house and he came to visit us. Not quite sure how, but you know dreams. Unpredictable.

- Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

I know... I dream about all my internet friends ALL THE TIME.

Actually, dream come true, we just met Millard!! At Chic-Fil-A. Another Undergrounder, SciFiAuthor, was there too! He has a LOT of red hair. :)
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

ROFL! (the red hair thing)

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

- Leauphaun