Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Music Tag. I finally DID IT!

This tag's been making its rounds the past week, and I think I've been tagged at least twice. Or more.
List 10 artists you love, in no particular order (before looking at the questions below).


1. Thousand Foot Krutch
2. Celtic Woman
3. Jesse Cook
4. Skillet
5. Deviations Project
6. Disciple
7. RED
8. Daft Punk
9. tobyMac
10. Pillar




1. What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Probably 'The Wait is Over'...not sure though

2. What's your favorite song by 8?
There is many I like but my favorite has to be Derezzed

 3. What's the impact 1 has left on your life?
WOW! They have left quite a big impact on my life. I met them and they really enjoyed the artwork I did. It was AWESOME! :)

4. What is your favorite lyric of 5's?
It is an instrumental band. No lyrics

5. How many times have you seen 4 live?
Just once. I wish it was more than once but they don't come often enough near to where I live

6. What is your favorite song of 7?
Ohhhh, that is hard...I have a three way tie....na it is too hard to decide.

7. Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad?
Probably 'Down Like Rain'

8. What's your favorite song by 9?
Ooooo that is also a hard one...Probably 'Extreme Days' or 'Tonight'

9. How did you first get into 2?
I have always LOVED Celtic music but haven't found a band that does nice Celtic music (My name is Celtic) But it was Daddyscowgirl94 that got me hooked. I saw that she put Celtic Woman in her favorites list. I had heard of them before that but hadn't looked into them.

10. How did you first get into 3?
My mom and dad really liked Jesse Cook and I have always listened to his stuff ever since I was little. He does really neat songs.

11. Whats your favorite song by 4?
ARGH! SO HARD TO CHOOSE! No, currently Hero (The Legion of Doom Remix) has to be my favorite song by them right now.

12. How many times have you seen 9 live?
None actually. I wish I could have seen him back on his album 'Momentum'. That would have been cool.

13. What is a good memory concerning 10?
Hmmm, the only memory that I can remember is back 3 years ago at Christmas time I learned about 'Turn it Up'. It even now gives me tingly feelings when I listen to it. But I don't particularly love the song O_o

14. Are there any songs from 8 that makes you sad?
YES! Tron Legacy: End Titles. It means that the movie's OVER!

15. What is your favorite song of 1's?
Again, another hard decision but I'll have to say 'The Invitation - Welcome to the Masqerade'

16. How did you become a fan of 10?
I don't really know. I just have always listened to them.

If you have read this and not already done the tag, I tag you!

No comments: