Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Friday and WHATS WITH THE WEATHER?!?!?!

Honestly! The weather has been the craziest it's ever been this month.
At the beginning of the month it is still snowing and still not consistently over zero. The snow melts before the morning it through, but it still snowed. The weather was like that over this entire month. That means that up on the mountains it is still snowing, making the wind cold. This past week, has been different.It has gotten quite sunny and the temperature has gotten to a high of fifteen (degrees Celsius). By now the temperature should be about 20 degrees, but it got to at a high of 11.  The temperature is ok for where I live, not great, but ok.
The only catch is that it will be a bluebird day early in the morning than by 1 pm it will have become overcast. Than the clouds will suddenly break and it will start...hailing. Blowing. And snowing. All with the sun shining. After that random 5-minute-madness it will clear up and be a normal day.

Today, on the other hand, was kind of hazy. Sunny but there being a thin layer of clouds covering most of the sky. Warm but with that cool breeze.
Our church group gathered at a park near the beach for our Good Friday get-together. Our church is small, only about 30-40 people in total, so it wasn't like we were taking up the entire park. Our 'pastor' did a thing on the seven last words (I think it was words) of Jesus. After we did that, whoever wanted to play whatever sports could do that. Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Football, you name it. We did it. (well, not really)
But being in the sun for 4 1/2 hours straight will give you a sunburn. Particularly since the UV is so strong at this time of year. At least where I live it is. That is why I got my FIRST SUNBURN OF THE SEASON!!!
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a good thing or not. My face feels like it is on fire but it is warming to say the least.

Well that is all I have to blabber about right now so cya
Don't forget the real reason of Good Friday and Easter

Signed with Blue Eyes - Leauphaun

7 comments:

Creative Artist said...

HAPPY EASTER!!! Er, sorry, I'm a bit late. :) It was yesterday... Gah. Haven't been able to check many blogs lately because I was at my Grandparents, two and a half hours from here.

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

HAPPY EASTER to you too!!!

Thats ok. At this time of year EVERYONE is busy.

GB - Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

Yep. And we're just going to get even more busy! We got a new puppy yesterday, and she's adorable. :)

Vrenith

P.S. Her name's Beatrice. Nicknamed Bea or Bea Bea. :)

P.P.S. Word Verification: Kable. No, I do not have Cable! Er, kable! Actually, I don't have TV at all. XD

Leauphaun said...

Sweet Bea :) Or another name...Trixie, but that doesn't fit her cute face. Bea or Bea Bea sounds better :)

Hehe. We don't have cable either. Way to much junk on it.

- Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

Actually, we don't have a TV at all... XD We have a TV that came with the house, but it is used strictly for videos and doesn't work anyways. :) We've not had a TV for years. I am a bit saddened at the stuff they show nowadays.

Yeah, my mom also nicknamed her Trissy, but I'm sticking to Bea, Bea Bea, and Beatrice. ;)

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

I agree. It is saddening to see the content of shows/movies has gone way down.

Bea Bea is definitely what I'd call her :D SO ADORABLE!

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Yes...

It's quite catchy. Bea Bea. And you can say it fast! Beabea.

XD

Word Verificationj: Arpily. Ok. I have to leave now. :P I'll figure that one out later.

THATS IT!! It means nothing.

--Vrenith