Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Third is a Charm...Not that I believe that

 They say that the third is a charm...not that I believe that, of course. But today-being my third day at the collage- had to have been the most productive day. We started out working on our main picture...boring in my opinion. But right before lunch we did something interesting. Desktop backgrounds. Have you ever seen those swirly background designs? If so then you know what I'm talking about
Here is my second design (least favorite of the two)


This one is my favorite
Unfortunally I have not more time to post anything :(

Signed with a buttered bun - Leauphaun

4 comments:

Vrenith said...

Love 'em! They're both really good, and I don't think I can pick a favorite. :D

I believe Eldra and your giveaway ends in two days!! ...I think.

Leauphaun said...

Hehehe, I can always count on you Vrenith! Sorry I havent been around to comment on you're posts. I have been bushed this past week

And yes, the giveaway ends on the second. WAHOO! But that means that I have only one day of R'n'R before counting the entries. But you guys are worth having only one day =)

GB!! - Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Yes... It ends TOMORROW!! Good luck on the drawings you'll be doing!

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

=D Thanks