Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lord of the Rings, LORD OF THE RINGS!!!

YES! LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!
GAAAAAHHH, I'M SO EXCITED!!! TOMORROW (today when most of you read it) ELDRA, GOOSE AND I WILL BE DOING A LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIE MARATHON!
My brothers' youth is holding a Movie Marathon. The marathon starts at 9:30 AM and goes until 10:00 PM. There is three rooms to choose from: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Disney. It is obvious which move wins hands down. LORD OF THE RINGS DUH! (no offence to the star wars fans). I will not be able to get onto blogger tomorrow/today, so if I don't comment/respond to comments you'll know why.
Sticking with the LOTR theme here, I got a YouTube account. That means you can all now view my music videos that I create (most of them LOTR but some of the, Star Wars or Prince Caspian, and when TRON: Legacy comes out that too) So I thought I'd let you guys have a video that I have created. The song is instrumental so you don't have to worry about lyrics/bands. Here is the link. Or if not here is the video

3 comments:

Jake said...

LORD OF THE RINGS!

Epic. LOTR always wins. :P

Leauphaun said...

LORD OF THE RINGS!

Yes, Jake. You're no 'fool of a Took'. LOTR ALWAYS wins. No matter what.

Vrenith said...

LORD OF THE RINGS!!

HUZZAH!!! To add onto what you already said, LOTR ALWAYS WINS!!!

Awesome movie. ;)

--Vrenith