Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Long Time No See

Whew! It has been a long time since I have last blogged on this...er...well...BLOG. Actually, it's been 15 days since I have last blogged so I felt it was time to do another post.
What have I been doing that takes my time away from blogging, you ask? I could just say that I was captured by purple, pear-shaped amoebas that have tied my hands and feet together, demanding that I take them to my basement to see if it is a watertight room because they want to go swimming and the government won't let them because they don't own any skater shoes...or bird feed. But it hasn't been than interesting :)
No, what has actually been going on is our main computer's storage space has gotten full with my media (video/pictures/everything else that I have), so my dad and I went and got a Seagate External Hard Drive that allows me to transfer all my data from taking up space on the computer to this drive. We went and got a drive that has 1Terra Byte (1,000 Gigga Bytes, 10,000 Mega Bytes and so on) which is a LOT of space. So that means that I have been transferring all my stuff onto this hard drive all week. And in doing so I have ran across some stuff I haven't seen in a looooonnnng time! Like these...but first I'll explain.
My family has a Wii. One of our favorite games, (my sister, Eldra and my brother, Goose/Honk), is Super Smash Bros Brawl. It is a Fighting/Platform game. Correct me if I am wrong as I am terrible at getting the games in the correct genre.

Anyhoo in the game you can take pictures of the screen/characters while you are playing. Sometimes the pictures are quite amusing. Some are laugh-out-loud hilarious! Take a look at some of our favorites (copyright is to Nintendo and Brawl) 


If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops, Oh what a rain that would be!

The head-less Marth and Ike (look! they have no heads!)
Sonic the Hedgehog perfected speed running. He is now board with it as you can see by the sleep bubbles that are around him

Priceless! Rob the robot, wearing bunny ears (yes Jake, BUNNY not rabbit ears...or it could be rabbit ears...uh-oh THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER ROB! IN A VIDEO GAME! THEY ARE HACKERS, CALL THE POLICE, CALL MY MOTHER, CALL GMC, CALL ANYTHING TO GET RID OF THE RABBIT EARS!)

*Coughs* Yeah, I had to put it up here

No comment except LOL
COOKIES are so much fun to bake, not to mention eat! Eldra and I went on a baking spree and made for batches of Chocolate Chip Cookies. Here is the mountain of cookies we made
You can see the size of the plate compared to an oragne pepper. The mountain must have been about 8 inches tall, with the plate being the same width. Mmmmm, yummy...

Signed with a Hockey Stick - Leauphaun

1 comment:

Eldra said...

"You're wacked, dude. LOL"