Sunday, March 27, 2011

Going to Collage!

Hi y'all. I am sad, yet very happy, to tell you that I will be busy for the next 4 days as I am taking a 4 day course at a collage near me. Just to let you guys know what I'll be doing so you don't think that I have abandoned you :) Seriously, this next week will be the busiest spring break I will ever have. This is the reason Eldra and I extended the contest to the second (or whenever it ends, I don't know) So if you want to enter do it this week! I'll give you guys a little hint...you have to do all the requirements or you won't even make third place, due to some of our faithful followers. So in order to make the contest you will have to do all 9 requirements. If you want to enter here is the link to Eldra's Blog
That is all

Signed with a weary hand - Leauphaun

No comments: