Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Speed Drawing of Quorra

As I promised on my drawings blog, here is the speed drawing of Quorra. It is a 11 minute video but it is really cool. This being my first speed drawing, it isn't exactly what I wanted (camera angle, that is) But as it is I will let you find out for yourself.

The music that I used in it are from the TRON: Legacy soundtrack. I hold no rights to the music. Music is copyrighted by Daft Punk and Disney
"The Grid" Time 0:00 - 1:27
"Rinzler" Time 1:27 - 3:32
"The Game Has Changed" Time 3:32 - 6:46
"End of Line" Time 6:46 - 9:03
"Derezzed" Time 9:03 - 10:46
"TRON Legacy (End Titles)" Time 10:46 - 11-06/end of video
I edited the TL End Titles a bit so that is not exactly how it goes, just to let you know :)

5 comments:

Creative Artist said...

That is so awesome, Leauphaun!!

You used different pencils for different parts, right? Ack, I could never get the hang of it because all I had (and have) were books... and I am a completely 'visual' person. :P I have to stick with a plain pencil or mechanical pencil through the whole thing. :P

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Vrenith :D

Yes I used two different pencils to sketch her in. One was a 4B and the other was a 5B. Not that much of a difference between the pencils except that one was sharper than the other :) lol. Though I started the drawing using a HB pencil.

God Bless!! - Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Urgh, I need lessons... Couldn't figure those pencils out except that HB is usually used for sketching... or something like that. :P Have a good day!

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Don't worry, I also had trouble with the different shades of pencils. There are F pencils that are the lightest that come before HB, as well as 2H, 3H and so forth. But once you hit HB then it just gets darker with each pencil. HB-2B-3B and so forth until 9B which is the darkest you can get without going to charcoal.

GB!! - Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

I'll have to practice...

Thanks!
--Vrenith