Friday, February 25, 2011

A Quick Post...CINNAMON BUNS

CINNAMON BUNS ARE DELICIOUS!!! NOTHING CAN MAKE ME SAY THAT FRESH, HOME MADE CINNAMON BUNS ARNT DELICIOUS!! THOSE THAT DO WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH...WITH...well...um...with? I don't know...SOMETHING!

What I am saying is that my dad had an idea that we should make cinnamon buns this evening. At 9:00 PM. I LOVE MY DAD! Instead of saying that we should be starting to get ready for bed, he jumped in and started making cinnamon buns. And not just any old cinnamon buns, OH, no, NO! Not just any old buns, but orange, butter-sugar soaked cinnamon buns. Mmmmm ummmmm :)

Unfortunately we will have to bake them tomorrow because it is 11:30 pm and NOW it is time to got to bed...that is all I have to ramble about...I must be thinking about WTB's 'The Door Within' books...(I just started reading the series today, that's why)

Anyhoo *yawns* I need to go take out my contacts and hit the sack.............night y'all

Signed with sticky fingers - Leauphaun

6 comments:

Ryebrynn said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... sounds yummy... You know how do you make Cinnamon buns? I think I've made them before... Lets see, do they have lots of nutmeg in them(or was it ginger *thinks*). and after they bake do you roll them in butter in then Cinnamon and sugar?

*is still thinking*
-Ryebrynn

Leauphaun said...

Mmmmmm, yes they are yummy :)

Off hand I cannot remember exactly how to make them but I will give you something better...the link to the recipe that we used :D
Here it is

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/cinnamon_sticky_buns/

Make them, lots of them, massproduce them! hehehe, just kidding

GB!! - Leauphaun

Ryebrynn said...

Thanks! *jumps in joy* *dances*

Ryebrynn said...

Ooh! We call that "Monkey Bread"! Mmmmmmm... Yum. *goes to do writing tag*

Leauphaun said...

:) You're welcome! :D

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Ooh, YUM!!
That just reminds me... My mom makes awesome Cinnamon Rolls... they're like heaven! Oh, yes, and gack! You've made me hungry now.