Sunday, February 6, 2011

The hairstyle that didn't work




This will be a short post, as my mom has already asked me to help with supper.

My sister was helping me with a hairstyle that ended up taking over 30 minutes to just complete the braiding. Now that the style is all done, I am realizing that I am acquiring a headache from it. It is the worst thing when someone has helped you do something that is time consuming and it ends up having to be undone almost as soon as its completed. That is why I am going to give Eldra a bloggers apology. SORRY ELDRA!!! AND THANKS!!!
I don't own these pictures, btw I got them from a hairstyle book

6 comments:

Vrenith said...

Looks really complicated... *studies photo of model*

Leauphaun said...

haha
It sort of is..if you are trying to do it on yourself. But with someone else doing it, it isn't that hard :)
It is just a couple of...do you want me to do a post on how to do it??

GB!! - Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Whatever you want to do, but I usually keep my hair down... Tis a strange habit and I only feel comfortable with it like that. :D But thats a cool hairdo. :D So it LOOKS complicated, but its not? That makes it more fun.

Leauphaun said...

Okey-dokey, just wondering :D
Same here for keeping hair down. I occasionally put it in a high ponytail, but that isn't very often :)
Yes, the style is just 8 braids that have little pieces of hair left out. Then it is twisted around and pinned against the head creating a wind-swept appearance

God Bless!! - Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Cool! Yeah, every once and awhile (not often) I wear a ponytail... I had one yesterday, but only because I was helping my mom with baking. (Ah, I'm not usually a huge baker, but this was fun... probably because of all the sugar-cookie dough I ate!) Farewell,
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Hahaha, I, also, eat cookie dough when I bake (just to make sure it tastes ok) :D

- Leauphaun