Monday, December 27, 2010

Pickles make me HYPER & Snowboarding!!

PICKLES!!!! *glances around suspiciously* *snatches pickle and stuffs it in mouth*
Heh...Heh....sorry about that. I get hyper on pickles. Just ask Eldra. I must be like the LOTR elves, who cant touch liquor of any kind. Only this is on PICKLE JUICE!!!! MWA-HA-HA-HA-H-! Hey is that a unicycle??.....

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I AM GOING SNOWBOARDING FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON!!!!!!! Not only the first time, but TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!! ha...he...hooo....yeah *rubs neck sheepishly*

The latest pair of contacts that I have, have my prescription in them, and are working out better than my earlier trial pair. My eyes still get tired, but it is worth it not having to wear my glass--I mean 'things' ;)

Anyhoo, just thought I'd shear my randomness so you have something weird to go and tell your friends :)
Signed with a burnt out bulb - Leauphaun

4 comments:

Creative Artist said...

Hmm... Me like randomness.

PICKLE JUICE!? Have you ever had it alone? (Me have, and me LOVE it!) AND PICKLES!! They're just as good as the juice! Leauphaun, ye are awesome... me mean, who else like pickles like me?? *sigh* Me love pickles... and jalapeños, too!! But thats a different subject. <_<
--Vrenith

Eldra said...

Mmmm. Jalapeños. Tasty. . . Ever had spicy chocolate before?

Eldra said...

Oh, and don't go crazy, Leauphaun.

Leauphaun said...

Mmmmmm...jalapeños. Yummmmm...
PICKLES!....mmmmmmmm :D hehe
Spicy chocolate is soooooo gooood!
I won't Eldra. Even if I do you are here to take care of the after affects