Saturday, December 18, 2010

Photoshop Rocks!

Hello to one and all, it is ONE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS!!!! And for some reason, I feel like it will never come. As in it feels like Christmas has already passed and there is nothing going on till Valentines Day. But then again, it feels like spring here with there being almost no snow, until a few hours ago :/

As for my title, yesterday I received an early Christmas present from my Mom and Dad. It was Photoshop Elements 9!! Yes, Christmas is only one week away, but I am entering in this snowboard design contest and I needed a program that allowed me to mask out my design and put it on a snowboard template. The deadline is on the 1st of January 2011, so my Mom didn't want to have the hassle of getting that together in the last week of the year with my cousins (who we haven't seen in many, MANY years) coming for 4 days. SO that is what I am currently working with :) (please don't take this as bragging or anything...I'm just excited about it)

I also finished a painting for my 'extended' family. It is of their chocolate Labrador puppy...but, shush, don't tell them that ;) I'll post it on Christmas Eve or sometime later, but for now check out the photo I used

Signed with a wet puppy nose - Leauphaun

3 comments:

Creative Artist said...

He's cute. :) We have a golden retriever. :)
Good luck on that painting!
And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

I know, he is so adorable!!! :) Golden Retrievers are one of the nicests dogs; cool that you have one
Thank you :D Merry Christmas to you too!!!!!!!

God Bless!!! - Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

You too!
--Vrenith