Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finished Music Video!!!

Jingle Bell Rock
I'm quite happy with how this video turned out. But then again, I tend to work on them till they fit my likability meter. IDK....
If you do watch it, the quality isn't very good. For some reason it uploaded in really bad quality. It should be clear because I filmed it in HD...weird
As for this evening, we (my family and I) went to my younger brothers' school for a Christmas party. It was surprisingly fun. Two friends and I tried to make a gingerbread house and failed miserably. The icing wouldn't dry the gingerbread together, so it kept falling down just when we thought it would stay standing up. Then we watched some teenage guys sing off key to a bunch of Christmas songs....yeah, I may need therapy for that one.
Anyway that was my evening

Signed with a gingerbread house - Leauphaun

No comments: