Friday, December 24, 2010

The Christmas Eve of the Woopy-Wang (the new Flow'st)

Hello, and Merry Christmas to one and all! Hope y'all had a fun Christmas eve...because I did. We (my family and I) went over to some very close friends of ours, house. Actually, we don't consider them friends. We consider them family. Honest-to-goodness family. Buuuut getting back to the point, we went over to their house for a very fun, 'Mexican', Christmas eve dinner.
Tacos/taco salad was the meal that was consumed, along with a Mexican dessert (I don't remember the name). A very sweet but yummy dessert, lets just say.
Anyhoo, getting back on the main reason for this blog post. The 'Woopy-Wang'. Yes it is THE 'WOOPY-WANG'! Who knew it existed?? None till this evening. Back up the evening a few hours.
We drove over to pick up the oldest daughter of their family from where she was living, and brought her with us up to her Mom & Dad's place. My dad was wearing a bow tie that had 4 lights in it, two yellow, two red, that hooked up to a battery that was attached by a wire. The bow tie flashes the colors and is very......flow'st, lets just say. My dad got out from the drivers seat and went to ring the doorbell. When my friend opened the door she said, "yes, you would wear that' and grabbed her bag. When she was seated in our van, she related the story back to us and my mom misunderstood what my friend said. My mom said back to us, 'I thought you said "you Woopy-Wang' to him" instead of 'you would wear that'. We had a good laugh at it and a whole discussion started about what a 'Woopy-Wang' is.
I came up with that the word goes alongside (but no equal) the word 'flow'st' (created by Jake). It is now a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious type word.....I think...
Anyhoo, I'll be signing off on that note, so MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE, AND GOD BE WITH YOU TOMORROW AND FOREVER!!
GOD BLESS!!
Signed with a 'flashing bow tie' - Leauphaun

No comments: